Please allow approx. 2 weeks for delivery of this product.
The Asina Pencil Pleat Ready Made Sheer Curtain is a lightly textured sheer with a matte finish. It’s classic design is the perfect way to create a fresh, breezy look in any home. It comes in four different lengths, making Asina a versatile option for any window in the home. The 290cm flat width of the curtain will gather to between 120cm-180cm with ample fullness.
Sheer curtains are a great way to provide you with daytime privacy. For more insulation, team our sheers with a blockout blind to soften the look, or simply have as a stand-alone feature for style and elegance.
The pencil pleat heading also provides a flexible option for fitting your windows. This is because this type of heading allows you to let out or gather the pleats to your preference.
Additional information on the Asina pencil Pleat Ready Made Sheer Curtains:
- Curtain packaged as one single curtain. The flat width of 290cm will gather to approx. 120-180cm wide, providing ample fullness. TWO packets will approximately cover a three metre window.
- Hooks are sold separately – you can order your pencil pleat hooks here. Please see our hooks guide for instructions on hook placements.
- Hooks Guide (approx.):
- 290cm width – 48 hooks (2 packets)
- Readymade curtains also contain child safety precautions.
- Please note: Pictures may not give an accurate representation of colours therefore we recommend you order a FREE sample before your purchase.
- Due to the bulky nature of ready made curtains being tightly packed into plastic for easy shipping purposes, your curtains will be creased once they are unpacked. If you would like to iron your curtains, you must iron them on the FACE (FRONT) of the fabric and not on the back where the white lining is. This will destroy the lining and ultimately your curtains.
- For this curtain in particular, as it is more delicate than a blockout curtain, we recommend that you have your iron on a lower setting, possibly with a cloth on top of the curtain.