If you’re unsure of how to measure windows, look no further. We have step-by-step measuring guides for all of our curtains and blinds. Just click on the links below!
BEFORE YOU START
- Always use a metal tape measure. Do not use a cloth tape measure, as they can stretch
- Always use EXACT millimetre measurements for custom made blinds. Measuring in centimetres for ready made products is fine.
- Do not make any deductions from your measurements when measuring for custom blinds; the factory will do this for you
- Measure each window individually as size variances are common
- Measure the width first, from left to right, and then write it down. Clearly specify that this is the width
- Measure the length next, from top to bottom, and write it down. Clearly specify that this is the length
- It is easy to get your measurements mixed up so always write down the width first then the length, e.g. 150cm wide x 180cm length
- Always double-check your measurements
Good luck! Please do not hesitate to contact us on 1300 763 056 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need help with your measuring.
Links to how to measure windows for curtains and blinds:
Box Pleat, Pencil Pleat & Pinch Pleat Curtains
Venetian, Roman & Honeycomb Blinds